Group buy?? Lets get one going.... Bars anyone, chain maybe...what?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about a GB on that fancy seal removal tool that stihl has? Well maybe not the stihl one, but do some digging and find out who makes it and see how much we can get them for. My dealer wants $200 and I cannot bring myself to pull the trigger. I know its a long shot but hey what the hell.....

That's a damn good idea.

Here's what I think we've go so far.

Total bars can be mixed and they don't care. I've got about 20 people saying Total bars are good if cheap. I'm asking for a price on 50, you'll pick actual sizes and mounts. Husky, Stihl... whatever. I'm hoping we can get this under $60 each and less for smaller sizes.

Stihl 24" 3/8, .050
Stihl 20" 3/8, .050
Stihl 16" .325, .050

Husky large, 24" 3/8 .050
Husky small 18" .325, .050

Now do we want solid, replaceable, laminated... what? Some said a Homelite mount, Efco, Poulan... whatever.

What about a GB on that fancy seal removal tool that stihl has? Well maybe not the stihl one, but do some digging and find out who makes it and see how much we can get them for. My dealer wants $200 and I cannot bring myself to pull the trigger. I know its a long shot but hey what the hell.....

I asked a dealer about cutting me a really good deal... waiting for him to come back to me.

I'd be interested in a 100' spool of Stihl RSK chain in .375x.050. With presets of course. And a spool of PS3, 25' or 50' if they offer it.

Last edited:
Works Connection Tachometer

I was also thinking about a GB on the Works Connection Tachometer a lot of guys are mounting to their saws. I think the pricing on Amazon is around 35. I am not sure if that is shipped or not. But I might be interested in three or four of these if we get a good price.

If the price was right and shipping to Canada wasn't a killer, I would be interested in either 100' rolls of chain in 3/8, .050 and .058, and or pre-made loops of 72 and 84 dl. :msp_thumbsup:

Rob- I can help with chain loops. I'm going in with another guy to get a roll of Stihl 3/8ths, .050" gauge chisel.

I'm trying to deal Total bars, Should have a answer by Wednesday if it's a go or not.

Also trying for the Stihl seal puller!

Total bars would work fine and sell well. It would be better to keep it as simple as possible.

Total bars would work fine and sell well. It would be better to keep it as simple as possible.

Tell me about it. I've had a ton of I want one of these thing's... the one off stuff..... group buy, group buy...

Total bars in a couple sizes like Stihl in 20" and 24"
Husky in large and small 24" and 18"

All replaceable tip so there a solid bar, all 3/8 .050 gauge and shipped to your door.

Trying for the seal puller also.

Nobody has mentioned dancing monkeys or snatch blocks yet. Call me an early adopter.

Do you want a line on 6t (WLL so should handle much more - am testing soon to 12t) 6" snatch blocks? Min order 100, I sell you cheap long time.

Hey Watson, you should order 500 moisture meters and sell them to the guys on the firewood thread.:msp_tongue:

And combo it with a weights and measures certified fold-away cord measurer so we can finally end the bickering on what constitutes a cord of dry wood.

*nods*

If the price was right and shipping to Canada wasn't a killer, I would be interested in either 100' rolls of chain in 3/8, .050 and .058, and or pre-made loops of 72 and 84 dl. :msp_thumbsup:

Me too but I run semi chisel.

I need a 36" large mount husky bar too.

Latest posts

Back