GTG in Upstate NY. NYCSM style.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim;

Another thing we need to do to enhance our guitar playing is we need to use the Blues Name Calulator so we can each have a proper blues name while we are playing. It's very simple, all I have to do is plug our initials into the BNC, and it provides each of us with a Blues Name.

For instance, my initials are RJC. Using the BNC, I end up with a blues name of Skinny Fingers Hopkins. If we use your AS initials of CSW, then you get a blues name of Crippled Bad Boy Bailey.

Give me your real initials, and you can pick your favorite. We gotta get Walt's middle name, cause that looks like it might be a good one.

Jim;

Another thing we need to do to enhance our guitar playing is we need to use the Blues Name Calulator so we can each have a proper blues name while we are playing. It's very simple, all I have to do is plug our initials into the BNC, and it provides each of us with a Blues Name.

For instance, my initials are RJC. Using the BNC, I end up with a blues name of Skinny Fingers Hopkins. If we use your AS initials of CSW, then you get a blues name of Crippled Bad Boy Bailey.

Give me your real initials, and you can pick your favorite. We gotta get Walt's middle name, cause that looks like it might be a good one.

Damn I'm "Crippled Mama Davis"

Latest posts

Back