Gtg Roll Call

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Reaction score
Alright the GTG is right around the corner. PM me who's going and the directions will be sent. Do you need a place to stay also? Post what you drink and well get this happening. What saws are you bringing and most of all your best jokes.

See ya soon. :)

Unfortunately, once again, things I cannot foresee have prevented me from going. Perhaps next time I can come.

Mark,
What did you ever hear about them bars I sent you pics of?
Bob

Sorry guys, a new business venture keeps me from attending this one.
Ken, you are welcome to bring my 7900.

dude......that sux........forget the 7900. i want the belly bar :) do you want me to bring the log rack?

i'll give you a call this weekend.

ken

I will PM the directions tonite sometime. Paul is there a chance I could grab that log stand if we are in a pinch???

Guys, I just realized this is memorial day weekend, 3 days means I might be able to make it! I'll know for sure by monday night!

If I missed anyone let me know. We will have a nice crowd Master Blaster is going to try to make up also to run his 020. BRIGHAM will also be making it.

Here's a little surprise Doug Babcock will be flying in his helicopter sat morning.Way to go Doug.

Hey Barky, you better get ready to get your ass kicked, those chains Cahoon sent you have 40 thou rakers. They were for his 680, so you're fooooooked.
Anywho, I'm getting all geared up to get my ass kicked too.
John
DSC_0049.jpg

So when you finish with these sawing fests what do you do with all the left over slices of log? Have a huge bonfire or something?

smartass!!

hahaha - you make me laugh like a girl gypo. I dont even know you and your posts make me laugh a lot.

Oh did I tell you the wood will be 20" plus, those chains won't help you now. :dizzy: I had the other Devil Fales send a few chains out also. Let's face it I gave him 75 feet of 1/2" chisel what was he going to say NO. :)

This is the Man's chain I just needed to tweek it up. I wonder if it cut's like a banana LOL
attachment_16665.php

I'm going to miss you guys but think of me. I will just half to remeber to turn my saw back on this year and point it to the sky when I shut it down......

looks like you guys have got everything already won so there is no needs for the rest of us to show up :blob5:

Looks like were going to get a decent day, Russ is taking care of the burgers and dogs. I will be giving tickets out so you guys can speed bag me in order.

Back