Guido's Last Hurrah: Part I

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TEB,

It sound like you have the motivation and the nerve to do the "biguns," and that's half the battle, now you just need the experience.

:agree2:
rome wasnt built in a dayi know ima just keep doing what im doing and getting better really dont like this company im workin for now seen a hiring sign for another gonna call them, my last boss worked for them a little the owner won a cpl comps isa certfied and they have a couple crews so im sure i can really learn the ins and outs there

first guy i worked for was a great tree guy taught me more than anyone else and could do anything with rigging ropes

2nd was just getting out on his own and thought his jobs went better when he was on the ground gave me lots of time in the tree.....when he had work...sry gotta pay bills

now my boss is spiker and yells for :censored: that his fault always in a bad mood which disturbs me but got the hours i need so im tied right now

I have been waiting for this to comeback to the site.
I was a member of of this posse.
I thought there was going to be more..
Great story telling.
As much as I can recall this story is all truth.
If you are over 40 you will really enjoy this "Story."
If you are @ 30 years old, you won't get it

tree md: "Never used an xl 12 professionally but it was the first chainsaw I ever used.

I have thrown a husky 142 out of a tree. The air filter cover was constantly falling off and it was hard starting when it got hot. Same with the old top handle poulans. Never threw one out of a tree because it was not my saw but I would cuss it like a red headed step child."

Has Husky figured out the spark plug cover on the 335 yet? I bought mine the first year they came out. I wish I had 20 bucks for everytime I've been zapped by that thing. I've got a wad of duct tape over the cover. And to think how long that saw was on the drawing table before they came out with it.

Oh yeah, gas tank is too small for take downs. I use mine strictly for pruning. 020 all the way, baby...

Husky 338xp....at least 2 of them that I clearly remember...on seperate occasions. Went to 020T. Problem solved.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back