Guys, don't get complacent out there!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that dog! What a good boy he is. :msp_wub:

Yup. That dog gets around...here he is in California:

P2131657-1.jpg

Just let me grab my Kevlar gloves, back brace, diving helmet, respirator, welding mask, fire suit, hip waders, mouth guard, steel-toed drywall stilts, ear muffs, snowshoes, colostomy bag.....

You forgot you chaps, so it's pack yer sh1t up, and head to the house time for you mr polar bear...

Just let me grab my Kevlar gloves, back brace, diving helmet, respirator, welding mask, fire suit, hip waders, mouth guard, steel-toed drywall stilts, ear muffs, snowshoes, colostomy bag.....

...and head to the landing. Give your time to the loader man. Catch the next truck to town.

Any questions...ask RandyMac.

Your 660 is coming home. It's a mild woods port........should be perfect for big stuff and milling.

i got some butt cuts of cedar i need to rip in half the long way to move ,only 4 ft across or so ,ill find some big stuff later to test it better in :msp_wink:

i got some butt cuts of cedar i need to rip in half the long way to move ,only 4 ft across or so ,ill find some big stuff later to test it better in :msp_wink:

I'm in it to win it as they say.......if the crank doesn't last send it back and we'll take it back down and post more pics of the carnage in that same thread. We can get any parts we need to put it back right. :cheers:

Don't think that I don't see what you guys are trying to do here.
Let's please get this thread back on track: Don't get complacent out there - even with bacon!!!

Bacon and Food Safety | USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service

Philbert
Finally a safety guy that gets it!I work with clueless Corporate safety koolaid drinkers every day"all accidents and injuries are preventable"horsesh!t.Anyone who's worked in high risk(as I have my whole life)knows that freak of nature stuff happens.What he is talking about is the percentages and guys that think the odds don't count against them because they are "good".We've all seen the guy with 10,000 dollars worth of PPE and a ten cent brain the problem for us "Pros"is guarding against the .10 cent days.If you walk out in a pasture that Mama cow with a new calf doesn't know if you are the Urban Cowboy or Larry Mahan and don't care.Neither does a tree,a chainsaw,a locomotive,a bridge beam or any of the other stuff that people pay you to work with to assume risk that they don't care to take.

Back