Gypo Sets Another World Record

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ed, your 460 is faster than my 385 in 12" and under, but I got the torque and hp for bigger wood, plus I can grind. Do you want me to show you how to get the corner in the corner? I can stone , hone and doggybone with the best of them. LOL
Woodsjunkie wants to beat you at your own game, but I know what side my bread is buttered on, and why wouldn't I?
When should we stage the speadbagging? Plus, whats up with your slow 6400 you dullard?
Limpy

Russ i want anysaw to be as fast as i can go with out going over the limit, and i like to test them before they go out , now i have got almost everybodies wood cut up here for next year already but one of my buddies just got 10 double loads of wood logs so i should be good for a little while.
Russ the only 2 guys that have had there hands on your saw are me and gypo, < i had to let him run a fast saw once in the while right> know i have showed loggers up here how it cuts but i ran it ,

well i am not sure in 25 inch hard maple where it will come out but i know one thing once it is broken in , it will holds its own with the best of them
ya i need to throw that limiter away on the 6400 , got a coil here just have to have the time to put it in and retime the flywheel, no biggy though

O I almost forgot , Gypo has taught me everything I know about filing, grinding and stoning , he wanted me to say that, i can see the wheels in his head turning now
So if you want a chain that will cut you if you fall on it, <I think it would cut you > phone Gypo he is your man, he is a very easy guy to deal with

GYPO,Gypo he our man, if he cant file it, nobody can!LOL

Russ, You will like the EHP 046. I have more than a few EHP saws.
The 7900's he built for me are great saws. My EHP357 is also a screamer.

Hunter

from the phone calls I have been getting from Gypo the chain grinder , I would think he is getting quite serious now and is even talking about spending real bucks on a new grinder, he wants the best out there, so I can Honestly say that with in the near future we will have a true honest race chain builder here and then maybe he can break so of his own world records that he has here

Hi Ed, I'm totaly engrossed with the whole thing. I put together the racing chain starter kit today that Hatchet Jack so generously sent me out of the kindness of his own heart, (however, I'm sure I'll use him up too).
Anyway, Hatchet Jack sent me a 200 pc. kit which took me 10 hrs. to spin, grind , file and stone. I was so horny to try it out, I just got back from the saw horse, in the dark no less and was amazed at how fast it cut.
So what I'm sayin' boys: "roll over Jack Stewart."
Flippo

Am I the only one loosing interest in the BS sales pitches given here?
The MPG gypo posted as a 59" elm is maybe a 24" log. If it's just BS why waste bandwidth?
One guy BS's about his saw, then five guys want to buy one. It ain't right.
Much of the stuff you guys blabber about is, well, WTF?
It doesn't really matter, but can't you talk about interesting stuff like spark plugs?

Hi Mike, the Elm was only 17" inside bark, or 59"- distance around.
Remember, I am BS Hotsaw, and why wouldn't I be?
P.S. even though my video's seem useless, I have still cut more wood on AB thru my vids that most here have cut in their life. LOL
John

Hey Gypo logger I got one of Hatchet Jacks Super Race Chain building kits too. I think he's going to market them. I got all the thinned teeth, drivers and pre-sets to do a 92 driver race chain. The only difference between my and yours is Tommy Fales will be filing mine, and you'll be grinding yours! When you do come out west I'll let you look at and old Roy Booth chain. Rollie

Hi Rollie, the Hatchet Jack Super Race Chain Building Kit is really taking off, I am marketing them for Fred now. He will ship to Canada, Australia and the U.S. from Oklahoma, and at 100$ U.S. delivered for 92D Calton A1, it's not a bad deal considering all the time it takes him to thin the teeth, which makes the chain 1mm thinner for those lightning fast cuts.
I will be offering the HJSRCBK- A1-92D on the used equipment forum soon.
P.S: Rollie, I got you beat there, I am having a custom made stone made for the Silvey that will embarass the 90 second tickle.
John

What thickness kit did you get? It can make a big difference in hard wood, and since you cut that real soft basswood I bet he sent you the #10 kit. I got the #15 kit, its better for luscious Ponderosa Pine. Rollie

Back