Had to LIGHT the fire last night

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just going to rub this in kinda nice this week in south central kentucky :dizzy: :laugh:NewExtended_full.JPG

And a week ago March 3rd it was minus -30f here. It sure has been nice not having to get up in the middle of the night to stoke the wood stove these past couple of days.

Gonna top out at 60 F in west central Ohio today, so I am letting the fire die today too. I'll give the insert a good cleaning this evening before lighting it up again. Weather Channel forecasts a nighttime low of 7 degrees tomorrow night.

Got above 60* in the sun today!!
Fired up the weber to grill/smoke some chicken. First time in over 6 months. :clap:
I looked for the 36 packs while I was picking up the chx, but had to settle for a 30.

Back into the single digits tomorrow night though.
Whatever happened to the yo-yo emoticon? Good year for it!

I won't forget we got 12" of snow last year the first week of May. It ain't over yet by a long shot.

2013_0402May20130001_zps5b9cb9ff.jpg

Just lit 'er back up! Dropped near 20 degrees the last few hours here and the wind is wicked. Weather guessers here claim a chance of some white dirt!

Happens almost every year, got tree blossoms coming out, frogs are out, got stuff planted in the garden, whammo, another freeze.

Meh, burning uglies, doglegs, big pieces of bark, left over punky chunks, whatever. Got about a dozen big all nighters to use up too.

My shoulder seasons have dandruff...

We had a couple of real nice days 74* Monday & 69* Tuesday, now back to the cool side?????

Latest posts

Back