Hands on Learning Seminars on Basic to Intermediate?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDaddyR

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking for some help finding seminars or training in Maryland or Southern PA. On weekends would be ideal but any ideas would be appreciated.

I have read a lot of threads about getting training but when I did a search didn't really find much except for some schools in Ny and a few other places further away.

Looking for something to take me from weekend lone warrior to advanced intermediate. Hands on training would be preferable, with felling, basic climbing etc.

me too

I just got some gear for climbing and looking into training for climbing/Arborist im in ohio

kentucky

What part of northern kentucky? my family has some land near webbville kentucky or near gracein Huntington wv isn't to far either I found there is some schooling for arborist from job corps

RE: Training

What part of northern kentucky? my family has some land near webbville kentucky or near gracein Huntington wv isn't to far either I found there is some schooling for arborist from job corps

I'm near Cincinnati, Oh Huntington is about 2.5 hours away and Grayson, KY is about 2 hours or slightly less. Thanks for the info I'll look into it. It could work for me depending on the length of the classes.

Call your local Vermeer dealer. Vermeer puts on Arborist seminars across the states and some in Canada. Also Wesspur in Washington has courses, North American training solutions and a few others.

I'm in nky live in Lakeside Park. I also climb let me know if you need any help. Might take a min to get back to you as i work lot I can try though.

Latest posts

Back