Happy Birthday Fish!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!
I just came in after taking the rest of the day off. Got a birthday e-mail from Spike, and now this, thanks.

Still waiting for one from Darin and Dennis, and my birthday check for being the forum instigator, my bonus should be a big one this year.
But to veer on topic, I have been swamped with "Chainsaws"
this week, as we had a windstorm from hell on Friday, so a half
of a day off is just what I needed, and I might do something
different for a change, like buy a six pack of beer and celebrate.

Hey Fishboy....had you have been home today you would have gotten my phone call....but no...had to out and pass out on the deck instead...lol...seriously though...I did try calling today...

Happy "chainsaw" birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISH!!

I could have sworn I posted birthday greetings yesterday....no where to be found...I wonder what forum I was on and if they had a 'Fish'....oops! :confused: See what you have to look forward to!? CRS will hit soon.

Hope you're recovering well from your birthday celebration and that it sounds like that storm didn't affect anything but your work load.

:bday:

Che

Yeah I miss the Fishmiester, he is always helpful, usually right on point, a great source for parts, and always treated me fairly.....Happy Birthday, when you go to the "folk dancing" establishment tonight spend a dollar for me.......

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

I've gotten a few emails from Fish. He tells me that he cannot make a post. He's not banned, but just can't post. Hopefully someone will see this thread and fix that. I have his email address if a mod needs to contact him to talk with him about getting his account straightened out.

I've gotten a few emails from Fish. He tells me that he cannot make a post. He's not banned, but just can't post. Hopefully someone will see this thread and fix that. I have his email address if a mod needs to contact him to talk with him about getting his account straightened out.

That stinks. I miss the fish monger.

Maybe we should report this to a mod....or just curse...or start an oil thread...that'll get someones attention.

Good to hear.

Good dude and a plethora of info.....

:bday:

Does that require a petition or something? We could do that.

So there is hope in getting Fish back after all....!

Happy Birthday Fish!

Latest posts

Back