Happy fathers day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Father's Day from Long Island!

Dad was stationed at a now defunct USAF Base out on the end of Long Island where I popped out. Thats a cross that I had to bear over the years. Not quite a true New Englander while living in Maine and a GD Yankee now that I'm in Kentucky.

I've outlived my Father and every day that I give my kids is a blessing that I wish that I could have had from my Father. What we missed in time he more than made up for with Quality.

Happy Fathers day to all those Dads living by their Fathers good example and blessings to those who have already passed along into God's grace.

Hap-pee fathers day, got me a new fart gun and a gift card for Barnes and Nobles. I get my love of reading for enjoyment from my Dad.

On a less serious note most confusing, in the hood'!!

I hope all you dads had a great day today. My daughters (27 and 24) just took me out to eat pizza and gave me a new polo shirt to celebrate the day. A good way to end the day....although I did do an oil change on one of their cars this afternoon in the 92 degree heat....lol

Latest posts

Back