"Happy Halloween"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Halloween, zero trick or treaters. I always put a bowl of candy out by the gate and end up taking it to the old folks home after I vote...the tradition continues.

Another Halloween, zero trick or treaters. I always put a bowl of candy out by the gate and end up taking it to the old folks home after I vote...the tradition continues.

Only had 53 here,kind of quiet this year, lots of candy left for mee,...NOT!!
Sorry to hear you had next to none but good news if you suffered no damage.
Pioneerguy600

Cool pumpkins!
We only got 4 little witches and a couple of ghosts 1 crayon? More than last year. But it's over now. My wife is always disappointed.

Last edited:
Happy Halloween to all! No pumpkin carving for me, but went on our first family trick or treat. They are still a little young and dont understand, but they got mommy and daddy some good candy. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

happy Halloween All!! Me and the wife just got back from church and eating out with the little one. They put on a real good show for the little ones. Lots of activities and of course candy! its been a good day......:)

Happy Halloween to all! No pumpkin carving for me, but went on our first family trick or treat. They are still a little young and dont understand, but they got mommy and daddy some good candy. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love to see the little ones come by, with help from mom or dad, great looking pair of skeletons you have there.

Pioneerguy600

A moose ate our jack-o-lanterns. That's three years in a row. I think they wait for us to put them out, then its moose hors d'oeuvre time. Kids got to enjoy them for a couple days. At least the pumpkins didn't go to waste :pumpkin2::pumpkin2:

A moose ate our jack-o-lanterns. That's three years in a row. I think they wait for us to put them out, then its moose hors d'oeuvre time. Kids got to enjoy them for a couple days. At least the pumpkins didn't go to waste :pumpkin2::pumpkin2:

some pond is about to be regaled with pumpkin farts, from a moose no less.

Latest posts

Back