Happy Mothers Day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
To all you wives out there that put up with those heathens that live and breath chainsaw smoke and chips a flying Happy Mothers Day to you all. Now all you guys givem a hug before you take off to the woods.

Last edited:

Vman

ArboristSite Operative
my wife has been bugging me for a pond in front of the house, so she got it mothers day(from my 2 1/2 year old daughter of course). so wifey is happy with joy, now maybe i can get myself a new toy!! hey!! that rhymes!!..LOL

first pic ...was the beginning and test last weekend.
second pic...today, almost done, gonna put some white lattice at the overhang of the house next weekend and do the final landscaping.

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Vman said:
my wife has been bugging me for a pond in front of the house, so she got it mothers day(from my 2 1/2 year old daughter of course). so wifey is happy with joy, now maybe i can get myself a new toy!! hey!! that rhymes!!..LOL

first pic ...was the beginning and test last weekend.
second pic...today, almost done, gonna put some white lattice at the overhang of the house next weekend and do the final landscaping.

Looks great, very good mom's day gift indeed, very nice..............

Latest posts