Happy New Year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year to all of you and your families. I wish you joy, luck, beer and a bad case of CAD in the upcoming months. But most of all - stay healthy and safe when you're out there in the woods. Ya hear?

Did I mention beer?

From Idaho's " Crown Jewel ",Priest Lake, in the Great Pacific Northwest, Happy New Year to all, may all your wish's come true with great prosperity

Happy New Year to all...sitting home with the wife and two boys enjoying a game of 500 rummy. Just cracked my first High Life open, oh yea who cares if I'm getting my azz handed to me in cards by my 8 year old, I got beer:rock:

attachment.php

So where in the hell did you find one of my baby pictures???:msp_sleep:

Happy New Year Lee all you saw-hacks! Hope the New Year brings you many blessings and you return thanks where it is due! To bring in the New Year, the wifey, myself and two of my kids (almost grown) played a grueling game of MONOPOLY. Almost all of us were bug eyed and sleepy before midnight. Have a great rest of the week!:D

Latest posts

Back