Happy Thanksgiving all.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Pig

A.K.A. Stihl-O-Matic
Reaction score
So its been a pretty good year for me, I am thankful for the year I have had and a healthy happy family.

Next?

:cheers: to a great year, a healthy family, and getting to know some good guys on here! Happy turkey day fellas

I got lost out in the damn boonies , I think near the dans house ! Place is all hilly and winding and #### , real pretty scenery but the signs suck and GPS had no signal ! So #### me I guess

OMG,,,,,,Do tell!
Jeff

I just did !!!! And to top it off , I arrived to a "drunk" party since my daughter was in the choir in the thanksgiving day parade in Philly , we didn't get there til 3 pm and we were tired and irritated from the ride and getting up at 530am today . Food was good but cold ! And hanging with a house full of drunk head cases was just about the last thing I wanted to do , but they got money and they know how to party , OH and my ####ing dog ran away when some kid left the garage door open , took me 20 minutes to get her back !!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr ! And tomorrow I have to be at a church at 7am to move 4 pallets of food supplies down to the shore ! Good nite I have had enough of today !

I just did !!!! And to top it off , we didn't get there til 3 pm and getting up at 530am today . , took me 20 minutes to get her back !! And tomorrow I have to be at a church at 7am ,, Good nite I have had enough of today !

You sure know your time line,, or you got a really nice watch,,
Jeff :D

I'm grateful too

I'm in Australia where we don't have thanksgiving. I'm jealous of your tradition, it's a great one. Tree men always have reason to be grateful considering if we get through a year without injury it's probably God looking after us and giving us wisdom rather than because of our great skill and judgement.:msp_smile:

Latest posts

Back