Happy Thanksgiving All !!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talon1189

talon1189

"Da Smiley King"
Happy Thanksgiving to all.........I ate at a "truckstop" 30 miles away with a friend :popcorn: They have an all ya can eat buffet with all the fixens for only $10.00 :rock: I could not be more impressed with it.....or eat another mouthful.......Burp! I know where I am going for Christmas dinner.......Dayum.......I am ready to burst!.........LOL! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

ciscoguy01

ciscoguy01

Addicted to ArboristSite
Holidays

So every holiday I always smoke something, no not weed, lmfao. Usually a ham, beef roast etc... I soak cherry logs overnight and use them in my homemade smoker. You guys gotta see this. Today I did a spiral cut ham in a mixture of honey/water/maple syrup/brown sugar/ and cinnamon, then all day I pour a little on top of it while it's smoking. Oh man it was good. Hope your day was really great and everyone was healthy and safe guys...

Leebo

Leebo

ArboristSite Operative
talon1189 said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all.........I ate at a "truckstop" 30 miles away with a friend :popcorn: They have an all ya can eat buffet with all the fixens for only $10.00 :rock: I could not be more impressed with it.....or eat another mouthful.......Burp! I know where I am going for Christmas dinner.......Dayum.......I am ready to burst!.........LOL! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

Anything interesting on the wine list?

Latest posts