Happy Thanksgiving All !!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.........I ate at a "truckstop" 30 miles away with a friend :popcorn: They have an all ya can eat buffet with all the fixens for only $10.00 :rock: I could not be more impressed with it.....or eat another mouthful.......Burp! I know where I am going for Christmas dinner.......Dayum.......I am ready to burst!.........LOL! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

Holidays

So every holiday I always smoke something, no not weed, lmfao. Usually a ham, beef roast etc... I soak cherry logs overnight and use them in my homemade smoker. You guys gotta see this. Today I did a spiral cut ham in a mixture of honey/water/maple syrup/brown sugar/ and cinnamon, then all day I pour a little on top of it while it's smoking. Oh man it was good. Hope your day was really great and everyone was healthy and safe guys...

talon1189 said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all.........I ate at a "truckstop" 30 miles away with a friend :popcorn: They have an all ya can eat buffet with all the fixens for only $10.00 :rock: I could not be more impressed with it.....or eat another mouthful.......Burp! I know where I am going for Christmas dinner.......Dayum.......I am ready to burst!.........LOL! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

Anything interesting on the wine list?

Latest posts

Back