Hard day at work today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlD

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
It was tough; quoted £300 to remove a limb; needed my best chainsaw and a couple of windless hours. Got my PPE on, tied my hair back and got stuck in. Phew, no other tool could have done the job so easily. What a brilliant day :omg:
32BE013A-B3D3-4D70-ACA1-48E7F3F70E71.jpeg

Stihl had one out as well. The stihl rep had one with him the other day when he came by. Laugh all you will but as a hunter, I can see some value there for packing in to clear limbs from shooting lanes.
64404fb2f343d177fea4253669036f08.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I was at the local Stihl dealer, a couple weeks ago, when a lady was purchasing one. The first time I saw one, cute.
She runs a commercial blueberry farm with 500 bushes. She said the arthritis in her hands made impossible to prune with hand pruners any more, many the old thick growth.
She couldn't wait to get back to the farm to try it.

They are cute little saws, I want one either by my bed Incase a intruder gets by the dog (that could be messy) or hanging on my fireplace?

You gals/guys keep on posting pics of these big saws your going to get a call to cut those giant nw redwoods.......

I was at the local Stihl dealer, a couple weeks ago, when a lady was purchasing one. The first time I saw one, cute.
She runs a commercial blueberry farm with 500 bushes. She said the arthritis in her hands made impossible to prune with hand pruners any more, many the old thick growth.
She couldn't wait to get back to the farm to try it.
How costly is one of those?

Back