Harrycat splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOOKS AWESOME!

I must be close to you as I'm in the Northwest corner (Litchfield County... on the outskirts of Torrington)
yeah,you aint far,my old lady works in Torrington.you should stop up for a beer and try it out and go home with a free pick up load!,i ran about 16 cord through it this summer,works great.

:givebeer:

I have a similar splitter but for a skidsteer. It looks a lot dirtier tho. It works on an S185 but works a lot nicer on a T300. You can't get the wood small with it but you can bust up the monsters and use the regular spliter to finish the job. It works great.

SW Mass is a great area.

quiet and peaceful.makes you forget Barney Frank is from Mass.

i'm going to try and get in one of the last good bike rides this year up Rt 8 Wednesday.

quiet and peaceful.makes you forget Barney Frank is from Mass.

i'm going to try and get in one of the last good bike rides this year up Rt 8 Wednesday.

If you weren't doing it on a weekday while I was at work, I'd invite you to stop over as I'm about 5 minutes from RT.8. Once you get above downtown Winsted, Rt.8 is really nice. It was always a favorite ride of mine before I sold my bike.

Latest posts

Back