Has trees and a chainsaw in it...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those "little red things every 500 feet" sure can make life easier sometimes!

Nice pics! Any more of the fully involved structure? Was everyone OK, no injuries or casualties, right?

I had a few, but not interesting / that showed anything. Everything was already flat on the ground by the time the first engine arrived, over a mile up a dead-end road and was found by a UPS driver who reported flames through the roof.

Was used as a hunting cabin on weekends, no one home.

The Bombardiers are really cool. I believe the model name is a "J-5 Muskeg." Pretty much put the modern Polaris Ranger / Kawasaki Mule / etc UTVs to shame :) With the tracks the can go over real soft ground with digging in as long as you go easy on the turns.

Here's a pic from Wikipedia to drool over:

Bombardier_J5_Muskeg_Tractor.jpg

The Bombardiers are really cool. I believe the model name is a "J-5 Muskeg." Pretty much put the modern Polaris Ranger / Kawasaki Mule / etc UTVs to shame :) With the tracks the can go over real soft ground with digging in as long as you go easy on the turns.

I wish my polaris ranger xp could pull that.:cheers: I bet it does go good. I bet with them tracks that ground pressure is real real low.:chainsaw:

I had a few, but not interesting / that showed anything. Everything was already flat on the ground by the time the first engine arrived, over a mile up a dead-end road and was found by a UPS driver who reported flames through the roof.

Was used as a hunting cabin on weekends, no one home.

Is that a place to put a dozer blade on the front? i want one now

Latest posts

Back