Hello again, been a while

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butch(OH)

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Been away from the forum for a while while life and other things have kept me busy. Had a stack of PMs about my firewood processor build. Sorry to all who have been waiting patiantly for me to return a note. A good thing is that due to adavcing phone technologies I now have a means to record some videos so when I pull it out of the shed to run our wood in a couple weeks I plan to shoot both a tutorial and some operational video. Hopefully they will be of interest to those considering a build.

The 4400 Woodmaster is going into year 6 and we had our first repair on it late last season as the LED for the water level sensor went out. Turns out the 4400 has been a good investent, a cheapskate like me worries about putting out that kind of money:msp_scared:

Butch

Glad you are back, now post a few pics of what you've been upto.

Welcome back

Welcome back butch I look forward to pics and a video of your processor. Hopefully life is treating you good or at least as good as life can treat you

Latest posts

Back