HELP AGAIN GUYS Stihl 011 av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosmoth

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Got this little beauty on ebay for $70 (UK).

Brake siezed, mounting rubbers perished but otherwise a good buy. Cleaned it up but it will not start. Pulled plug out and lodged it against the casing. Pulled cord but there was no spark at the plug. :bang: :bang:

What can I do guys. You helped me with my first saw 08 which still is running and topping trees. It is an awesome tool.

So help me some kind bod.

Harry T:(

White or Orange one? I sold this one running like a tops with case, 3 chains and like new stihl bar for $80.
They might be ok for a limbing saw, but I found the 41cc saw a little underpowered for its weight and size. I have some orange 009 parts that you could have for shipping if they would work for you.
CopyofStihl011001.jpg

Thanks

Thanks pal!
I am trying another spark plug today. If that fails I will strip it down and get to the root of the problem. If I need stuff I will be in contact. My saw is the orange one.
I do need a piece of the plastic handle that is on the left side of the saw looking from the back. But as I said I will check it out.

Thanks for the great response.

Latest posts

Back