Help Me Build a Better MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wood Doctor, I found a thread online when researching a fix for this issue and ran across a 3d print file for a spacer to go in this place that somebody gave credit to you for. I have since printed it, and will give it a try when I get home from work.
Yes, that was my design. I have since found that a 1" fuel line nipple works rather well also. Some saws will hold the fast idle and some will not. It likely depends on the production run. The tolerance is too small and wear and tear plays a part.

Yes, that was my design. I have since found that a 1" fuel line nipple works rather well also. Some saws will hold the fast idle and some will not. It likely depends on the production run. The tolerance is too small and wear and tear plays a part.
The printed part worked like a charm.

By the way, I took the muffler off to mod it, and looked in the cylinder, it was spotless. All shiney metal. I haven't run the saw much, but expected it to look a little dirtier than it did, especially with the 32:1 gas I've been running through it.

I do think my oiler is not up to snuff. It doesnt seem to oil the bar very well, but leaks like crazy.

Might need an oem oil pump.

Latest posts

Back