Help My Jonsered 111s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEAVYJONSERED

Reaction score
i picked this saw up off the curb on garbage night and fell in love with it. took off the 36 " bar and got a new 20" . the saw is in great shape , till the other day i was cutting up some locust trees that the town left, and broke the rim. then the clutch spline got riped up also. so i'm spending hours on the web looking for parts going crazy. can any one point me in the right direction. i tried george blake he didn't have anything. also any schematic or diagrams for it would be great.
thanks

All I know, is a 111 is a BIG saw. 100CCs I believe. as far as a sprocket, you could TRY oregon cutting systems but I dont know if they've got parts for it or not.

BTW, Welcome to the site.

Here is is a 111 that I have. As for the sprocket I will need to check.

Bill

Its amazing what people will put on the curb. Nice find, hope you get that clutch!

HEAVYJONSERED said:
i picked this saw up off the curb on garbage night...36 " bar...

:cry: :cry: I buy my Jreds off eBayware :cry: :cry:.

Welcome aboard! Send a PM or EM to Mange, a member here. He's in Sweden, but he has great stash of old saws & parts. Good luck!---Chris J.

Did you ever find what you was looking for on that 111S? I'm looking for a casing for the same saw. My handle came loose and busted the casing. I have another onr but the one I bkoke runs like new. Probably don't want to sell your do you??? arnbobold

Back