HELP...Sachs Dolmar 120 si

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laneparsons

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just aquired a Sachs Dolmar 120si...the front damper (or whatever you call the antivibration mounts) on the flywheel side is broken. I could also use a recoil spring. Any information on where I might be able to obtain these parts, a parts list, a shop manual, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Everyone...

Lane

:(

Lane, the rubber grumets on the sachs will break quite easily, have a 120 also.IT's a great saw but be sure to not force the cutting and don't use it with a dull chain. there should be 5 of the grumets on the saw you can take one of the rear ones and put it up front til you get a replacement.Sach are now Makitas.find a Makita dealer and he should be able to set you up,if not let me know and there is an Amish run saw shop that still have a large parts inventory.I can pick up what you need and send it to you.:D Dan

Dan

Thanks...I will look around, and if I dont have any luck I will let you know. I may need a recoil spring...but that is probably all. Anyway, thanks alot for the offer.

Lane

Dan,

No luck anywhere...oh well, I fixed the recoil spring...If I could just run down the rubber antivibration pieces, I would be okay. Any more sources? I checked the links and with Makita also, but nothing so far ( the nearest Makita service dealer is three hours away from me)

Anyway...thanks for all the help...

Lane

:cool:

hey lane don't give up yet . THE Amish shop is closed this week,I have to go that way next week so I'LL SEE if they have some!:D Dan

Dan...

I found the buffers on mowparts.com (7.00 each)...I had to submit a request, and a day later they had my parts order requisition...I will let you know how the rest of the service is (after delivery)

Thanks for all of your help...

Lane

Latest posts

Back