Help uploading movies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure budd post away. I am giving public speaking engagements to garden clubs in my area. I have two this month. I could talk for days about trees, and its a great responsibility. Mostly ill talk about champion trees your pics are awsome the ladies will love um. They are master garrdners hard to impress. Cheers!

pics

if you go to the thread of high climbing photos i have a good one in theere
About 4 years ago i had a guy draw up this tatoo for me then i had it done , i'm sure i'll get a few comments on this chainsaw ripping out of my chest.

Ive got a pile of chunks video under 3 mb and in mpeg format but it wont load.:dizzy:

Im proud of it as it is all zero ground impact wood it stacks should high for 20 feet, why wont the video load?

Darin?

wradman thats dedication bro

matt can you get me a hacker for these tree videos.

I finally got a tripod

I think Zippy Video and Putfile both host up to 20 mb and Google video hosts any size but there is a bit of a waiting game with them. Play around enough and you'll figure it out. I figured with all the naysayers to xtreme's abilities he would have plenty of help to show a vid of his work. :greenchainsaw:

that video was ????ed up!

dude,that video was so ????ed up. every word that he said was ????,????,????. i got introuble from watching it. i am 14. way to go guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got a 14 year olf in trouble. gosh! :censored: :mad: :cry:

Back