Help wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Al

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Help wanted, Does any one know where I can obtain a metering lever for a Walbro HDC carb as fitted to a Homelite XL MINI/ EZ Auto as the rebuild kits that I have looked at don`t seem to contain one. Thanks.

Help wanted, Does any one know where I can obtain a metering lever for a Walbro HDC carb as fitted to a Homelite XL MINI/ EZ Auto as the rebuild kits that I have looked at don`t seem to contain one. Thanks.

You are most likely buying a gasket kit and you need a rebuild kit.The gasket kit is just that, but a rebulid kit will have the needle valve,spring,metering arm and pin as well as the needed gaskets tell you dealer what you need and he will set you up, Jeff

I'll look when I get back home tonight and see if I have a junk one laying about, The whole circuit plate
with lever and fulcrum is what you want. If not, you can always order them from Walbro

I'll look when I get back home tonight and see if I have a junk one laying about, The whole circuit plate
with lever and fulcrum is what you want. If not, you can always order them from Walbro

Thanks again, Armed with the pt# I managed to source one from the dreaded Fleebay

Back