help..................

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brothergrim101

Reaction score
Hi guys new to the forum, really joined to ask you lot some advice been a groundsman for a big firm for what seems forever im looking in to getting my climbing tickets any advice you guys could give me would be great i.e who does the training / best prices / also looking in to going recreational climbing any advice send it my way.

cheers

:greenchainsaw:

Come down to Indianapolis and work with me for the rest of the Summer. The pay is crap, you'll be treated like scum and you'll like it. You start July 21. Bring all your questions.

how long is "forever"?

i spent years on the ground when i felt comfortable with the saw i decided it was time to make the transition then i just approached my climber and he started helpin me out saw control is very important unless you want to be a gusher need to know what yer saw is goin to do at what angles,in what wood,and what the wood is goin to do (just my opinion) always remember be safe things happen alot faster in the tree then on the ground.

Back