Helping an old friend out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both mine are the 2 ton versions. One I got used years ago and the red one I got in 2005. In the 90's ther was always a little black and white ad for them in the back of four wheelin and off-road and they were less than 200. Not sure if it was factory direct or what but might be worth thumbing through a magazine if you are in the grocery store. When I decided to buy my second one in 2005 the ads were still in the magazines and a friend ordered several and I got one of those. Of course I am referring to the 2 ton models and not the 3 ton. If I were buying again I would probably bite the bullet and get the 3 just for the sake of not wishing you had later on.

I just looked at the link that Dalmatian posted and, according to how the parts list is written, there is only a few parts that differ between the 2 and 3 ton models. The frame and spool are not listed as having different numbers.

just checked on amazon for a new one and the 3T model with amsteel is $365.00 shipped to my door

Latest posts

Back