Hey everyone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmuwriter1982

Reaction score
I read a lot of stuff on here about chainsaws so I decided I better register finally. Grew up with using chainsaws a lot with my father cutting firewood for the family stove in Michigan. He recently passed away and I inherited a lot of his old stuff, and I'd like to get it running well again in his memory. I don't burn wood anymore, but I could use a chainsaw around the yard from time to time. I'm working on his old Jonsred and a few of my own, including a little Stihl 020AV that I picked up from a yard sale. I don't know a lot about the saws as I was mostly my dad's "gofer" but I'm here to learn. Thanks everyone.

hi cmu - welcome! u r at the right place! lots of saw tech here... and a few 'gofers', as well!!

1665755736538.png

:drinkingcoffee:

Welcome to the nut house lol saws are very addictive if you use them much or not
When I joined here I had 2 saws
A husqvarna 450 rancher II
Craftsman 42cc
And now I also have
A stihl polesaw
Husqvarna 372xp
Husqvarna 345 xp
Neotec 660 clone
An a old stihl 031av that belongs to my dad that I want to get back running for him that he bought new in around 1973

Welcome to the nut house lol saws are very addictive if you use them much or not
When I joined here I had 2 saws
A husqvarna 450 rancher II
Craftsman 42cc
And now I also have
A stihl polesaw
Husqvarna 372xp
Husqvarna 345 xp
Neotec 660 clone
An a old stihl 031av that belongs to my dad that I want to get back running for him that he bought new in around 1973
:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

Latest posts

Back