Hey Guys, Chainsaw Chick to be on TV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anubis16

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
HI all
Just wanted to let you know that Martha Stewart will be unveiling two carvings of her dogs that I did for her on the Friday (17th) show....They asked for a video of me carving and needed it ASAP so called a friend to come shoot some footage, who knows how much or how little they will use, guess I will wait and see but wanted to give you all a heads up ;-)
Karrie
www.thechainsawchick.com

Martha

Thats awsome everyone needs to get 15 minutes of fame. You should see if they will fly you out so you can be on the show. I think Martha could afford to do that.

Very exciting.
You might think about getting stocked up on plenty of carvings and be prepared for a deluge of phone calls and emails. Once people see the show, they'll want to buy your goods.
You could get a lot of work and make a lot of money off this deal.:greenchainsaw:

Ug

I am so backed up on orders now it's not funny, anyone have a spare week or two to help me catch up? he he he....they wanted me to fly out, I DECLINED, he he

Karrie
www.thechainsawchick.com

Back