Hey guys. Keep my father in your thoughts and prayers.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is still here. He's holding on with all his strength and might. We hope he finds rest and peace soon.

But no matter what happens or how, I'm as happy as could be. The date is now December 5th. Today is my 30th Birthday and I have been given the greatest gift I could image - my dad is still here.

May he find peace and eternal rest. Him being here today is the greatest birthday gift he's ever given to me.

Love ya dad. Cheers. :cheers:

You found the silver lining! Have as happy the next 3 hours of your birthday as you can!

smiley-vault-character-222.gif

:cake:

Jason, My grandfather passed this spring after battling cancer for 8 months. We lost him a month before my 30th, we shared the same birthday April 26th. There is nothing I want more than to have him around for one more birthday. I really feel for you, just find peace that when its over he won't be in pain any more. I still remember the last thing grandpa said to me, he told me I was his boy. He had no son's just three girls. Im his boy, im crying as I type this, I hope you make it out ok. Your dad will.

Again my prayers sent for you Jason. You're about to hear of a lot of people your Dad's life touched, more than you'd imagine. May God's peace comfort you.

-Shannon

Very sorry to hear of your Father's passing. May your memories of the good times together never be forgotten. Lifting you and your family up in prayer tonight.

Jason, as I said on FB. Sorry for your loss!
He is in a better place now, where he wont have to suffer from the kemo and cancer. He will watch upon you and your family in the big heavenly sky! And one day you will meet again! God will bless you and your family, and there will be not a day that goes by you wont think of him. But having him in your life sure was one of the best things to happen to you! I know that words could never replace your sorrow, but I sure hope it made you feel alittle better! God Bless!

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."
The words of wisdom always seem to comfort me!

Back