Hey guys. Keep my father in your thoughts and prayers.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found this thread man. I am glad your dad is at peace. I know that he fought hard and went out on his own terms. I also know you guys must be going through a whirlwind of emotions, intense grief mixed with relief for your dad mixed with exhaustion. That stuff is hard to take and process right now. I know you know this, but you did right by your old man and he passed in the presence of incredible love. Not everyone can do that, and he did because of what he built and how he raised his family. Cheers to a life well lived!

You know where to find me if you need anything. Stay strong bro.

Jason,

I'm sorry that you and the rest of your family must soldier on without your dad. But, I'm so happy that you have a dad whose life is remembered, whose life is worthy of celebration, whose life has obviously shaped and molded others into being the great persons that they have come to be. That, my friend, is the highest mark.

May Mr. Brozic find eternal peace, rest and grace. May you and your family be comforted and sustained by the memories of Mr. Brozic,

joat

I wish I could say something as eloquent as Joat. I will have to settle for quoting him; I don't know of a way to say it better. My prayers are with you and your family as well.

Very sorry to hear of this incredible loss to your family Jason. We lost my wife's Dad to cancer a couple of years ago. He put up a heck of a fight, as he was a very strong man that didn't like the thoughts of losing any battle. I took comfort in knowing that he was suffering no longer. He was a father to me, not a day goes by that I don't think of him and the good times we shared. Hold on to the memories my friend.

I just found this thread man. I am glad your dad is at peace. I know that he fought hard and went out on his own terms. I also know you guys must be going through a whirlwind of emotions, intense grief mixed with relief for your dad mixed with exhaustion. That stuff is hard to take and process right now. I know you know this, but you did right by your old man and he passed in the presence of incredible love. Not everyone can do that, and he did because of what he built and how he raised his family. Cheers to a life well lived!

You know where to find me if you need anything. Stay strong bro.

We lost my old man 10 years ago, he was only 45 so I know the pain losing
a father, and loved one far too young.

I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to come up something thoughtful
and helpful right now but I'm at a loss.

I know none of this will truly help with the pain and loss your, but he went out
fighting, surrounded by loved ones and having lived happy full life. And that's all
you can really hope for a good life, surrounded by people who care about you.

And most of all #uck Cancer!

Sorry to hear of your loss. I do not know you, nor did I know your father but I can sure tell from your post what a standup kinda guy you are. Your father raised a good man jason, hang in there man.

I'm so sorry Jason. I can't ease your pain right now, but time will help. In the mean time, I like to be an optimist and choose to look at the bright side of things. You were gifted a beautiful last few days with you're Dad. Nothing can take those memories away. The qualities that it sounds like you're Dad built into you are invaluable. Take comfort in knowing that he died a very loved man, and did so with those that her loved surrounding him. You'll be in my prayers bro!

Last edited:
Jason

Sorry to hear of your loss. Take comfort in the chance to spend quality time with him at the end. My father died suddenly at the age of 67, so I can feel your pain. I'm glad my dad didn't suffer, but after spending the time with my mother in her last days, I will always cherish those last few days with her.

The tears will come, and the hurt never goes away, but I guarantee you the day will come when you think back and will smile at some pleasant memory.

The first year is tough, but keep your chin up.

Rich

So sorry to hear that your dad has passed. Cherish the great memories you have.

My dad worked a lot and I never got to spend much time with him growing up but we are getting a little closer now that he is retired and I take time for family whenever I can. I try to spend a lot of time with my wife and kids because I never want to look back and regret missing time with them like my dad does, I think it really bothers him.

Don't mean to talk about myself, this is about you and your dad. I only mentioned it to thank you for sharing with us and for reminding me to be thankful that I still have my dad for now and to spend time with my kids as much as I can. You are blessed that your dad spent time with you and your appreciation of that shows in the love and respect you showed him. You are a good son who had a good dad. Don't forget to carry that legacy on to your own family and tell them about your dad, it's the best thing you can do to honor him for generations to come.

Lord bless.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear Jason. Just remember how he lived and that he is in a
better place and that he is in peace.

We are here for you.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. As stated earlier, take care of Mom right now,she needs you more than ever in her life right now.

Sorry Jason. We're all here for you. Prayer to you and yours that you may find peace, joy, and comfort in his memory.

Sorry for your loss, Jason.

[video=youtube;xZsJCRpfcUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZsJCRpfcUU[/video]

Sorry to hear, Sounded like Pop was happy to be home. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Latest posts

Back