Hey Joat / THall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Brad, I'll start by saying you are a very talented individual. Not just with your saw building, but everything I've seen from you, work wise, has been nothing but top notch.

What you are not, is acting like a business person. You are experiencing something that many on here experience daily. Welcome to the wonderful world of selling OPE.

You can not assume you know the intentions of anyone, period. Thats mistake number one. Selling someone something when your gut is telling you know, regardless of money, mistake number two. Coming out of the box with your original statement, "wasn't like that when I shipped it", mistake number three. Starting this thread and airing more dirty laundry, mistake number four.

I've alluded to this fact in more than a few threads, your attitude regarding the little people, at least here, has changed over the last year or so. I know where you are coming from, as dealing with customers can suck...you don't get to pick and choose who your customers are, unless you want to be a failed business.

Take a bit of time and read some of your old threads. More importantly some of your old responses to newer members...then read some of your posts from the last few months. If you are honest with yourself, you'll begin to see what many already have.

Would hate for you to become that which you despise.

Your a huge asset around here...there isn't anyone on this board past or present, that hasn't been improved because of what you have done.

With all that said, there wasn't a question from the get go, you were in the wrong. You don't get to pick how you are going to make something right...right is right, period. In this case the only way to make right was to accept the saw back. If the customer was willing to accept a replacement cylinder, that is up to him, and him only.

Things are a bit different when you are trying to be a business vs a hobby.

Paying taxes

Has anyone figured out that you can't complain about this type of thread without becoming the very person you are complaining about?

Brad you were like family, now you won't do anything without $

say what you want. i saw the true colors of you on another site.

Get off your high horse and give credit where it is due!
without those guys you would be Nothing
and just because someone is a sponsor doesn't mean they are good

Last edited:
howard-sokol-shark-fin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back