Hey Joat / THall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it matters much trimmmed, I called it as I saw it, he threw mudd and innuendos but sure hasn't had the nuts to respond to me in any way since. Pretty much makes my point for me. I got no use for the tool.

huh?

But it only counts if Brad gets the shaft. It only counts if Brad has someone calling him names. It only counts if Brad has to deal with the misery.
It's ok for him to be the one dealing dirty, it's ok for him to sling mud and call names, and it's ok for him to take advantage of the good natured people of this site.
I say it again, Karma, plain and simple! And I'll say again, I'd watch my mouth when speaking ill of other members!

You're pointing your finger in the wrong direction buddy. I initially offered to replace the cylinder, and have now agreed to accept the saw back. BIG DIFFERENCE. You're just here to sling mud. You have nothing in this other than to participate in a blood bath.

Brad,

Well, I'd be happy to present the PM evidence to clear the air if you'd like. If both parties agree, is this within the AS rules?

joat

No joat, don't post pm's. That rule has no exceptions. (formed from bad ju ju)

Just a paraphrase of the general jist is allowed.

You PMd me once. But that's besides the point. Yes, I was very defensive in my two replies. I knew you had bad intentions when you bought this saw, and then you inform me that you were returning it, with no discussion, confirming my fears. Yes, I was wrong about the fins being broken. For that I again apologize.

Brad,

I PMed you this morning. You replied at 10:04 AM. You replied at 10:04 AM. As I was giving a response, you PMed again to the same message at 10:11 AM. I did not send that second response. I looked up your phone number at attempted to reach you at 10:16 AM. At that point, I noticed you had started this thread.

joat

This post:

Here's my thing Brad, I'm gonna talk to you like a dad, then get banned.

A couple of years ago you couldn't even tune a saw, I've watched and helped and learned myself along the way. That was fine. But now you seem to be the "premiere saw builder" and "chainsaw guru to the newbies" on the site, which really makes me laugh. Give me a 1.75L of Jack and a dremel and I'll build something that can smoke what you got, but I don't sell it. I know what I build is a joke! I've run saws that people that knew what they were doing built! I've had people ask me to build saws Brad, I won't do it.
I've watched as you had problem after problem with saws you have bought, and I've watched the people of this site step up and help you out time and again. Then I've watched you take that same saw and sell it for a profit.
I saw another member get called out to put up or shut up about what you have done. He put up, I hope you did as well, as I am certain that saw will be gone over with a fine tooth comb to make sure you did as you said you did.
Another tip, saw builders don't use spray paint.
Now, call me what you like, badmouth me, neg rep me, I don't care! I call them like I see them. This has been a "Brad pitty party" long enough. It's time to learn some humility and realize maybe you are only getting screwed as hard as you are handing out sometimes!

Got this response:

Whatever. That certainly wasn't one of the constructive comments I was referring to earlier. PUI perhaps?

Subtle hints.

I don't know what the big deal is other than both parties over reacting.
I can't blame Joat for being pissed about the jug and I can't blame Brad for being pissed about not getting a chance to make it right.

It sounds like both parties assumed there was a conspiracy from the get go.
I mean it's not as though Joat planned on using the saw or that Brad needed the money! Lol

Gypo

No joat, don't post pm's. That rule has no exceptions. (formed from bad ju ju)

Just a paraphrase of the general jist is allowed.

First response was something like, you're not jerking me around, I recall nothing of the such.

Second response was something like, Think twice about returning saw because I'll return to sender and there were no broken fins when I shipped it.

joat

We're up to 75 and 3 but down from 75 and 4. Is there an AS record for the most people on a thread?

C'mon guys, let's go for a Guiness Record!!

I don't know what the big deal is other than both parties over reacting.
I can't blame Joat for being pissed about the jug and I can't blame Brad for being pissed about not getting a chance to make it right.

It sounds like both parties assumed there was a conspiracy from the get go.
I mean it's not as though Joat planned on using the saw or that Brad needed the money! Lol

Gypo

John,

I didn't start this thread or even respond to this thread until it was late in the game. In fact, my first post was on the order of, "it's over, nothing more to see here as it's all been said; cease".

To say I over reacted when others with no skin in the game have pontificated far more is a real stretch.

Fish put you up to this?

joat

well.........the weekend will probably be anti-climatic. Tuesdays are normally pretty calm here.

Look down......down to the page bottom

81 guys on this thread

First response was something like, you're not jerking me around, I recall nothing of the such.

Second response was something like, Think twice about returning saw because I'll return to sender and there were no broken fins when I shipped it.

joat

Like I already said, I was very defensive, and believe I had the right to be. You informed me the saw was being returned, with no discussion, confirming what I fear from the very beginning. I do not appologize for the curt reply. I de appologize for not knowing the fins were broken.

it is important to remember that there are people here who know more than they are saying.

the truth is sometimes a hard thing to return to after leaving it behind.

Like I already said, I was very defensive, and believe I had the right to be. You informed me the saw was being returned, with no discussion, confirming what I fear from the very beginning. I do not appologize for the curt reply. I de appologize for not knowing the fins were broken.

perhaps it would be best to just let this go.

we can all go back to building saws.

I like nekid lezzbians, and the grilled chicken salad I made for the wife and for dinner was pretty tasty. But I'm just here to stir things up, so I won't. Bet it dies because I leave? Anyone?
"The truth is out there!"

it is important to remember that there are people here who know more than they are saying.

the truth is sometimes a hard thing to return to after leaving it behind.

HMMM sounds like someone needs too come clean... cough cough cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back