Hey Joat / THall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trimmed, where exactly ddid I say you deleted it, grow up
here it is copied from the post,

the post was deleted by a moderator as it was none of Joat's business, Joat was asked to put up or shut up, in my opinion he "put up

Did I mention your name, only thought mods could delete, if I'm wrong I'll be the first to apologize, now where do you see you name as the person deleting it.lol Maybe in your haste negative repping there was a reading comprehension issue.

And I'm sure not pizzzzing up your leg.

No, I read it right and you are stating things that are not true. Which moderator did you mean to infer deleted the posts? You said it, who exactly did you mean?
And when you don't know something that is the time to ask and learn, not state something as fact that you admittedly don't know squat about.
That's all, no haste, no reading comprehension issues, just you spouting off about something you don't know anything about.

Joat bought a 084 from me a couple years ago. He afterwards decided he didn't like a repainted saw. I have a hard time seeing where that's my problem. That right there is proof that he didn't buy this 066 because he wanted it. That 084 was built in a long detailed thread right here on AS. How Joat can claim he didn't know what was getting is beyond me. Why he had trouble starting it is beyond me. It had a brand new OEM P&C, rebuilt carb, etc... He never communicated to me what was wrong.

I was extremely leary of selling this 066 to Joat in the first place. He didn't like the 084 since it was repainted, so why would he want this one. On top of that, he's made it his place to be a pain in my butt, for no apparent reason. I had multiple people PM and warn me. I promised myself after he bad mouthed me through the grapevine on the 084 that I would never deal with him again. Maldeney, you're right. The almighty dollar clouded my reasoning. I was a fool to be sucked into this.

Plain and simple, Trimmmed humliated Joat last week when he called him out in the Tradin Post. After I knew Joat had seen it I deleted that add and reinstalled it to get rid of the rif raf. Like I stated above, and Joat already admitted too, Joat bought this saw only to save face.

Joat and Tom both make it look like I posted this thread after I knew some of these details. Get for real! Do you really think I'd start a thread like this had I known the cylinder did have broken fins? Hardly! Like I'm so good for, my applogies here, I had already jumped the gun and started the thread. Tom, I took your advise and am refunding Joat. I've also applogized for starting this thread. But this thread was already started before I ever even PMd you.

And to clear another thing up. Joat didn't contact me to discuss this situation. He sent a very short and curt PM that said "the cylinder has two broken fins and it's being shipped back". There was no discussion here, nor was I given a chance to make it right. That's why I got ticked off and started the thread. I had people as much as tell me that Joat would do exactly what he did. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Stihlboy, you're pathetic. You tell my "I'm like family" and then you stab me in the back:dizzy: That's all I have to say to you.

With all that said, I again appologize for starting both this thread and the one last week about my new 084. I'm an extravert, and I sometimes post too fast. Duhh, I guess you already knew that, lol. I talked to Nik today and told him that I don't need the few antagnists I have here to make problems for me, I do a good job of that myself. IndianSprings you are correct. I can only hope that one day, I'll learn to set on it for a while before I post it. Yes, I'm embarrased about all this, but not for one second, did I try to screw anyone over.

After this post if I were going to be in the business of working on saws, trading, repairing and flipping them or if my primary business was modding saws, I would set me up a web page or ebay store, get me a local business liscence, federal tax ID number and get into business legitmately. How many guys on here run websites, or are sponsors, but do business in such a manner you don't even know they are here, unless someone ask. The self promoting has gone over the top. A person has to be aware of the saw techs on here that have spent countless years learning and applying their trade.
They have to operate within the legal boundries set by them the epa included. To see a guy who didn't know jack a two or three years ago to operating the way he has is bound to pizz a few of those off that have applied there trade in a legitamate fashion for years. It's a double standard, legitimate guys have to deal with all the b.s. of dealing with the public, stand behind there work, and comply to all the rules and regularions. Set a saw on the shelf in a shop around here in that shape and age and it would set there to hell froze over.

Dayummmmmmm look at this. Facts are facts, the saw is not as it was described, whether by mistake or on purpose makes no differance. I personally called Stihl and asked about these missing fins. They say one missing fin maybe, two is very iffy, they don't recomend cylinders with two broken fins.

So its plain and simple, the saw needs to go back where it came from and money needs to be refunded. Nothing more needs to be said...

:agree2: I'd have to agree with Tom here. There is a plain and simple solution to this disagreement. No need for a weekly soap opera!

I stand 100% corrected on who can delete ads/post. But Trimm still needs to show me where I named him as the person who deleted it, isn't there at least one other moderator. Maybe feeling guilty for calling Joat out on this one?
At least old Joat will put up, by golly. Regardless of the situation you have to respect that.

Not that it matters at all, but I respect Brad as well for taking the saw back, he really could have said "stick it up your azz", but by golly he's taking the high road. Can't improve much on that.

Education just got paid for by several parties. Glad it's all worked out.

Now just follow the directions.....:popcorn:

attachment.php

And all is well in the world now, Brad's a hero, joat's a zero and that redneck is just a stupid drunk. Back to my beer and fat girls.:popcorn:

I stand 100% corrected on who can delete ads/post. But Trimm still needs to show me where I named him as the person who deleted it, isn't there at least one other moderator

Ok, go back a re-read what you wrote. Were there any other mods, that told Joat it wasn't his business and to pony up?

Aside from what you wrote, are you saying you were not naming me, but you were naming the other mod? A guy who hasn't been involved in any of this? Do you think that you might have been saying that the "other" mod deleted the posts, makes you any less full of crap? Puhleeeeeeeze, you were spouting crap then and still are.

As to feeling guilty that Joat bought the saw, damn, now that's a hoot. Why in hell would his decision to buy the saw bother me? Should I also feel guilty that Brad sold it to him? Where exactly should I stop feeling guilty?

Oh yeah, re-read Brad's post about the editing features in the TP.

Maybe you should just stick to your stories about scaring teenagers and what a tough guy you are instead of things you know nothing about.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT DIESEL IN A WEEDWHACKER?

Thanks guys in advance!

There is one, it's called Michigan. Land o' big ladies.

:cheers:

we in the U.P. don't like to be referred to as Michiganders. To us Michigan is just another state under the great land of Superior. O ya and we got a lot of fatties here too.......HEY, is it a bad Idea to start potato plants early then replant them to get early taters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back