Hey Lakeside...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodie

"Cap'n Bullcrap'n"
Reaction score
Isn't it about time for another one of your "Try to guess what happened here" threads???

WHO'S WITH ME ON THIS??!

I was talking to Ultra earlier, and he said he thought you were probably too scared to start one.

Sometimes, if everyone tries to post at the same time, the servers lose some of the posts...

Isn't it about time for another one of your "Try to guess what happened here" threads???

WHO'S WITH ME ON THIS??!

I was talking to Ultra earlier, and he said he thought you were probably too scared to start one.

Yes....

When I think of Andy/Lakeside.....

Only one word comes to mind..............

The word starts with the letter "P".............

But we must banter on about how "great" of a "guy" he is, and on and on......

Tell stories about how he saved a kitten, etc......

Synthetic Oil?......

Flywheel pullers????

The rest of the "word"???????????

I cannot say....

Ok, I might................

Don't ask him about removing MS290 flywheels, he will lie.......

The rest of the word?????

Well it ends with "ussy"..........................................................

ok.... what happened here?
IMG_2380.jpg

ok.... what happened here?
IMG_2380.jpg

SDM,

Looks like ole Tommie dropped a dab of Brylcreem into the tank and it worked its way into the carb, and then into the cylinder.

Now, this is where it gets interesting. The Brylcreem caused the saw to start doin' an Elvis tune and it became, "all shook up".

You must comb out the cylinder wall and all will be well,

Joat

this is what does not add up. why does the saw look like this. was it straight gas on the second tank? No chips in the paint on the bottom. but a big burn mark by the exhaust....
IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

That saw has had well over a couple of tanks run thru it. Pretty well taken care of untill he fooked it up.

Must be a slow day guys...

No fish you have it all wrong.. not P ussy,, but H ussy:givebeer:

Me, All day i've been up mto my elbows and beyond in a 1957 Surface Grinder. Got the oil pump working perfectly, but all the distribution lines and metering check valves are blocked.. but none of you give a damn... So...I'm going to start on a 6-pack.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back