Hey, Sawtroll - Cold up there yet??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on subject here. How cold is it in Norway today? It is almost June and we are expecting frost and snow tonight! I might have to start using next years fire wood supply lol.

Here up North it was about +10 celsius here, mostly sunny, but some rain.

Yesterday it was warmer, and no rain.

Last edited:
Urgh... This is bringing up my childhood. There is something eqiually bad in in NZ... "mutton bird".

The chick of a Petral that packed in cans, cooked (barely) and the covered with wax to preserve. Tastes like bad slimey chicken, but with a strong rotten cod flavor. Every time I smell bad fish I get a flashback.

The trick to good tasing mutton bird is to open the can, throw out the bird, and eat the can.

Mutton bird...

Damn you guys... I just threw up all over my keyboard... :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Hey... That's like Kea... Boil for three hours with a graywacke rock on top throw away Kea, eat graywacke....

Hey... That's like Kea... Boil for three hours with a graywacke rock on top throw away Kea, eat graywacke....

That sounds like my grandpa's old recipe for cooking carp and drum fish...wrap them in alum foil, throw in the campfire for 20 minutes, take off foil, throw carp or drum away, eat foil...:clap:

Recepie also works well for pukeko... boil in gumboot, discard pukeko and eat gumboot

lake, i presume that you are not that far out in the wilderness to know that sir ed died?

Sir Ed...RIP

Yep.. they squeezed that in 15 seconds of news beteeen various murders, driveby shootings, mall shooting, rapes, bombings, wars and a couple of democratic party debates. Nothing like all the worlds' news in 30 minutes...

Last edited:
Yep.. they squeezed that in 15 seconds of news beteeen various murders, driveby shootings, mall shooting, rapes, bombings, wars and a couple of demogratic debates. Nothing like all the worlds news in 30 minutes...

was very sad but bound to happen. had a state funeral and everything.

anyway, we best get back on to topic otherwise the "can we pleeeeaaaaase stay on topic" police (yes bob im looking at you) will turn up and kill us all. probably with a chainsaw.

Steve

That would be 30 seconds on the network news...

lol

i suppose you knew that a kiwi featured on americas most wanted in the last few weeks and has been picked up in atlanta... hes being sent home to go on trial for leaving his wife dead in the boot of his car, and ditching his todler at the airport.

good old sleepy nz, come back andy!

Just wondering; why is Kiwis etc an issue in this tread? :jawdrop:

Btw, beautiful weather with sunshine here these days!! :)

:cheers:

Norway gets the same kind of wind that Alaska does; that's why there's always a couple of weeks every winter where Juneau, AK is warmer than Milwaukee, WI.

Latest posts

Back