Hi there people !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaisedByWolves

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi guys, nice site.

Ive been lurking around for a couple weeks now and figured I would actually post an introduction before I start begging for information and such.

I have recently become addicted to old homelites andstumbled across this site looking for information and parts resources and would like to thank those of you who have helped me out even though you didnt know you were doing it.

Found Baileys and Mike Acres site (amazing resource that site is.) and some other usefull information .

So.....Well...ummm, Hi erebody.View attachment 36262

View attachment 36263

Eric

Last edited:
Hey Eric,
Judging by your username, I'd have to assume you are comfortable hanging out in a pack of carnivores. You should feel right at home here...
lurk.gif

Hi-did you get that line from the Tragically Hip? "even babies raised by wolves, they know exactly when the've been used.."

Hi Eric, thanks for your introduction and sorry to learn of your old saw addiction. You may have to learn to cope with it as a life-long condition, which is probably why all of us are gathered here (support group). Best of luck with your saws and remember to take most of what you see posted in these forums with a grain of salt.

I'm thinking chainsaws are better than money as I have traded a mess of money for chainsaws. Geez, I think I need to re-evaluate things. Well, just re-evaluated. I think I want more chainsaws. Now I just got to acquire more money to trade for the saws.

Welcome aboard, Eric. Jump on in, you can't drown because in cyberspace the water isn't real (I borrowed that from someone here, and now I can't remember who).

Thanks for the welcome

Clearance,

I sort of just stared at the regestration page thinking up different names untill one sorta stuck. Its something my dad used to say to me.

Gearhead,

Grain of salt, Gotcha.............I often wondered how that simonizer guy got through the day:bang: Hi Simon *waves*

I have a 420, sXL-ao, sXL-12, sXL-EZao, SXL-925 . Their my homeys but I also use a Stihl 015 for cleaning the yard and some others that see limited use, at least after discovering the joys of Homelites.

Well now that that is out of the way lets start talking saws!

RaisedByWolves said:
Hi guys, nice site.

Ive been lurking around for a couple weeks now and figured I would actually post an introduction before I start begging for information and such.
Well, hell I just jumped in and started begging right off! :welcome:

Well, actually I seached enough to make myself dangerous and worrysome at the same time. MOF Google kept pointing me over here, and I knew which end of the saw to put mix in, so I had to sign up.

BTW if any yall have Dodge/Cummins questions, PM me or something. I'm president of the local chapter of the national org--over 3000 posts on that site.:D

Back