hire a pro.. ot a Joe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been posted here already without the voice over!

http://www.arboristsite.com/arboricultural-injuries-fatalities/223424.htm

How do you know he made out OK? I didn't see him get up. You got more info?

When I watch the vid you posted I said " yeah, that's plain stupid" but when I watched Daniel's narration vid I realized its not plain stupidity, turns out to be that the stupidity was actually quite piquant.
I gotta say that I enjoy watching wannabes get hammered. #### em. With the slow- mo " mmmmoooraaaguuuuuh!" and the waving saw, well, well I chuckled.
Great work Murph, now THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

Last edited:
When I watch the vid you posted I said " yeah, that's plain stupid" but when I watched Daniel's narration vid I realized its not plain stupidity, turns out to be that the stupidity was actually quite piquant.
I gotta say that I enjoy watching wannabes get hammered. #### em. With the slow- mo " mmmmoooraaaguuuuuh!" and the waving saw, well, well I chuckled.
Great work Murph, now THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

If you listen carefully, at the very end, you can hear the women shriek, then a very faint "I'm alright"... Guy got lucky, hopefully he didn't take too hard a hit to the head..
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, but you can't help but chuckle a little, as long as he didn't get hurt too bad..

Back