Hit in the back of the throat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost my dad last year to a freak infection. He thought he had the flu and the next day was on full life support for 13 days before we decided to pull the plug. I still can't believe how fast it took him.

Derwoodii is right, when its your turn there ain't much that's going to stop it. The lesson I learned is to just live and let go of all the ********. Life is a gift, I want to make the most of it.

The lesson I learned is to just live and let go of all the ********. Life is a gift, I want to make the most of it.

While yet realizing life is not pre-determined, fate, and it's all up to you for the most part how you design your own life. So yeah, let go of the BS and "make the most of it" sounds cliche', they are a fact... as long as one can remember we still must keep our wits about ourselves for the entire ride because one moment's lapse in judgment could end that beautiful cliche' in an instant.

StihlRockin'

Latest posts

Back