• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Hitachi CS33EB

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diezelsmoke

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I need a parts saw, don't want to pay for one, but will pay for shipping! I don't want to sound cheap, but I am! These saws are not worth a lot, but my wife loves hers and it is the only saw she has ever liked and I need her help this fall/winter so I need to get it fixed. Happy Wife - Happy Life !

A Tanaka TCS33EB is the same saw so that would work also.

I have a Tanaka CS33EB that does not run but is in immaculate condition. It looks like it was hardly ever used, but I cannot start it and I have several the same size. It was given to me by a friend. Compression and spark are both good. Likely it has a fuel issue of some sort. It's all yours if you send me $20 for shipping.

Note, this thread is 3+ years old, so if anybody else is interested, send me a PM.

Back