holzforma g372 purchase

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAM2940

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Thinking of purchasing a g372. I have a 357xp now with 18" bar and wanted to know if there is a big enough differance between these saws to justify the purchase. Im i going to see a big differance in performance.

181.30 free ship for the next 9 hour's on sale
One year warranty
0c0519024117ae15.jpg

I built one saw from them
A year ago still running good.

Are the instructions in the box?:)
Assemble diagrams on every parts supplier sites. Get one, lay it out and I will explain where every bolt, screw, gasket, seal and o-ring go. I agree you can purchase one and cut with it, but unless they have improved case castings, crank and p/c quality, think I will pass. Most of their plastic parts are fine (except air filters). $200 buys a lot of good used oem parts. That said, they have a market and not everyone wants to build saws.

I have a nice oem p/c for that saw, what is your asking price? ;)
Not needed. He only disassembled it enough to take the XPW jug off of it. It comes with a good 50mm OEM p+c. I'm trying to get a couple saws sold so I can go back after it. He had another i was more interested in and I was OEM shopping on a Holzfforma budget.

Back