Homelite 1050 fundraiser!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fundraiser is for Stihl880 there is two threads in off topic and one in the chainsaw forum.

Scooterbum is Donating a 1050 Auto pic to come later from him.

I will put the paypal info up tomorrow. I am still checking into that part, no mention of raffle please. When you send Paypal also send me a PM with your user name here and Palpal info so I can match them up. I plan on a spreadsheet as we go along. When you get to Paypal click on donation, not pay for a item or service. PM me if you wish to mail a check.

Daren has approved this thread.

Ok guys send the Paypal to this account. Ok I messed up type this in or copy and paste in pay pal send money till I get it fixed. Take out the space behind @
stephensherryedwards@ gmail.com

once you log on to paypal lower on page click on personal then gift.

I am working on a Link I can but in my signature.

I am going to go ahead and say this is going to end 4/3/11 9PM Central time.

Hope you can live with that Scooterbum. :hmm3grin2orange:

Recap the info 10 doller donations.

Guys I will track this as we go, so don't forget to send a PM when you donate with user name and paypal account.

I also want to add I am able to check the computer every hour all day so if I'm not on I will be back shortly.

Guys in Paypal I don't see Donation after logging in at www.Paypal.com at the top of the page click pay someone or send money then in the middle of the page click personal then click gift.
I am still trying to get a link to my account figured out. If somone knows how jump in here.

Someone help me out here I see no way of linking to my account without starting a fundraiser account and they charge 3.9 percent and a .30 per transaction fee so just type my email paypal account [email protected] in at

www.paypal.com

After you log in click send money then in the middle of the page click personal then gift.

i dont have any saws worth sending to the auction block. i do have a few odds and ends parts for some old yellow saw. i have no idea what model. i just know it was a McChulloch. Id be happy to ship out what parts i can find if i can get an address. (not a mini mac part in the lot)

i dont have any saws worth sending to the auction block. i do have a few odds and ends parts for some old yellow saw. i have no idea what model. i just know it was a McChulloch. Id be happy to ship out what parts i can find if i can get an address. (not a mini mac part in the lot)

That will work post a pic there is a fan or two of yellow on this site. :msp_lol:

when i get home tonight i will check to make sure i still have partS not just a part. i do know off the top of my head i have a carby off a yellow thing. gaskets in it a dead i know but the rest of the thing should be cherry.

Your link pops up a new email to you...no paypal reference.

You should reconsider posting your email address on an open forum.
You're inviting spam.

stephen, you want me to make a link? my paypal account can be used if needed. at the end of each day i can send you a copy of the transaction log...........................................................................................................................

just a thought

stephen, you want me to make a link? my paypal account can be used if needed. at the end of each day i can send you a copy of the transaction log...........................................................................................................................

just a thought

Yea Fred hook me up with a link or tell me how Sending a PM thanks.

Your link pops up a new email to you...no paypal reference.

You should reconsider posting your email address on an open forum.
You're inviting spam.

I'll put my email out there this is worth a little spam, and gmail has a good filter.
On the link click on Paypal and copy and paste my email into it, until Stihlboy helps me out.

Thanks again Fred. I'll pay for your ticket.

I'll take this time to say I sorry. I can't figure this Paypal link out. I have tried several things with no luck, so it put it in manually until Stihlboy hooks us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back