Homelite 150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1

What Dan says is correct.

4 bolts & the engine is out of the case.

May as well put a carb kit (Walbro HDC) in it while you are in there.

Stooooooppppppppp!!!!! Don't try to split the fuel tank on the housing. Its bonded and you'll mess it up big time. If you need to replace the fuel line, you pull the motor out of the body housing to get access to the carb. Cut the new line at an angle. Remove the air filter cover and under the air filter you'll see the line where it exits the tank and enters the housing to go to the carb. Just feed the new line through the holes and pull it with needle-nosed pliers.

Dan

According to friend this saw bought in 1964 and IS NOT the 43 cc version. He advised that it looks more like a Skilshop 1716 type 1, and nothing like the little 43cc homie.. Thanks for the replies thus far.. How bout the 2K thing if the saw runs. He cuts with it all the time, any takers I'd get him to make you a sweet deal lol..

According to friend this saw bought in 1964 and IS NOT the 43 cc version. He advised that it looks more like a Skilshop 1716 type 1, and nothing like the little 43cc homie.. Thanks for the replies thus far.. How bout the 2K thing if the saw runs. He cuts with it all the time, any takers I'd get him to make you a sweet deal lol..

Get a picture of it.

Bill

2K cents... maybe. 2K dollars.... no way.

Dan

As soon as I can get pics of the saw from my friend I will post them thanks for the help.

Back