Homelite 2100, 1050, 1130, and C series,Parts Needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see you're willing to help Bill. His last post on this subject was close to six years ago. Of course, I doubt he's gotten ALL the parts he needs, so this is probably still relevant. Got any Homelite XP1100/1130G or 900/909/990/995 parts? I'm looking for some. See my sig line...

Aaron,

There is no problem with Mike bringing up the old thread. Mike has been a member here for many yeras but does not post much anymore. He was one of the only AS guys that came to a GTG I did years back.

Bill

Aaron,

There is no problem with Mike bringing up the old thread. Mike has been a member here for many yeras but does not post much anymore. He was one of the only AS guys that came to a GTG I did years back.

Bill

Bill,

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Was just pointing it out, as that sort of thing (people finding an ancient with a search, then posting in it without realizing how old it is) happens alot. I also stated my opinion that the subject was still relevant since I doubted you'd found all the parts you needed (given the scarcety of 2100 clutch parts).

Back