Homelite 240 Carb parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanLogger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My father brought over his old Homie 240 asking if I could get it to run, It will run if I pour a little gas down the carb, or if I play with the choke after statring it with the choke. It will not stay running on its own. I had the very same problem with my Super EZ auto and all it needed was a quick carb rebuild - problem solved. I am having a world of problems findind a rebuild kit for the carb. It is a Homelite 240 UT#10625R (thats right "R") I can't find anything about any UT#'s ending in R but I know its a Walbro carb, and as far as I can tell from the IPLs I've looked at it is the same as a UT10625. Does anyone know where I can a rebuild kit or at least a diaphram kit?

Take the carb off, carefully noting where all hoses and linkage go. A Walbro carb will have a model and series # stamped or printed on the body. A typical number looks like WT-22a or WA-55. You need the exact #'s to get the correct kit. Any competent saw or mower shop has- or can get- Walbro kits. Take a good look at the fuel and impulse hoses and always replace the fuel filter. Good luck.

Check your UT numbers on the saw. I have heard of 10625, 10625A, 10625B, 10625C, 10625D. But never seen or heard of one ending in R with number 10625.
Also just pull the carb and get its model numbers to match up the carb kit. Where I get kits. http://www.mowers4u.com/walbro/walbrohome.htm

Latest posts

Back