• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 8800 same as 540

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need the case the starter case bolts on?the in side piece.flat piece with the hole slots .a muffler as well.any idea on price for the xl12 parts?
I will not have the C series parts you need. All I would have in C series would be complete saws. I am pretty sure I have a new jug and piston for a XL-12. I will try to look tommarrow if I can remember the problem might be the stupid shipping. I will check in a few minutes but I am betting the shipping on a top end is going to be close to what it used to be on a saw. Since you fine folks have to pay tons of duties if I use UPS the only option is USPS unless something has changed. I will check and get a shipping price before we talk part price. It might just floor us both.:surprised3:

I just looked up where Irishtown-Summerside is. That is not quite, but juuuuust about as far east in North America as a man can get. It is just past 11PM here and if my research is correct it is 1:30AM there. To put in perspective it is 9:00PM on the west coast.

As for the shipping it is high as heck. I figured 5lbs as it needs packed well and that is $53.35.

https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculato...False&mdt=12/27/2022&mdz=23:59&m=6&dvi=50&p=5

That is what I believe and also that they and the 410 were made by Solo. What does make me wonder is that plastic tank assembly I had. I thought it was for a 540 but it was plastic and the one on the 8800 is magnesium.
The 410 was NOT made by Solo, and Solo never made a saw like the 410 The ONLY Homelite saws made by Solo was the 290 and 340

He is a member there
Okay, so what am I missing, he asked if House of Homelite was still around, I don't get it? If this was internet sarcasm, I'm not a fan, it most often misses the mark. As soon as I sell all my parts and saws, I'll say good by to the whole damn internet, it is a royal waste of time and has become a wasteland of misinformation.

Back