• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite 909D clutch/bar cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba Stump

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a good used or NOS Homelite (900 series) 9-23, 900D, 909D, 990D or 995D clutch drive case cover/bar mount cover. 909D Illustrated parts list shows #A-56870-1. 9-23 iluustrated parts list shows #A-56365. Also looking for the early straight type full wrap handlebar for these 9 series saws (not the later bent type). I pay through Paypal. If anybody can point me to possible parts suppliers would be much appreciated. I have a NOS McCulloch SP125C clutch/guide bar cover that I would be willing to straight trade for a Homelite 900 series clutch/guide bar cover. Its the later type that accepts a chain brake. It does not have the chain brake or the sawdust chip flap, but it does have the whole chain tensioner assembly with it.

Latest posts

Back