Homelite C-series in Super Bowl Snicker commercial!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sgrizz

sgrizz

ArboristSite Guru
superbowl saw

:greenchainsaw:They needed to use the saw on a budlight commercial on how to take the bottle cap off. What was the stihl that they showed ?

MarcS

MarcS

ArboristSite Operative
It was hilarious when I shouted out "That's a homelite, I've got one just like it!"....everyone looked at me like I was a wierdo.

Evanrude

Evanrude

Addicted to ArboristSite
In case anyone missed it

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jj-n49pNkyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rudedog

Rudedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
It was hilarious when I shouted out "That's a homelite, I've got one just like it!"....everyone looked at me like I was a wierdo.

Hopefully you were wearing green and yellow when you made that shout out so you didn't look like a wierdo and a loser. I didn't get a chance to yell HOMELITE cause everyone in the room turned to me and started razzing me about chainsaws before I could get a word out.

Dan_IN_MN

Dan_IN_MN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hopefully you were wearing green and yellow when you made that shout out so you didn't look like a wierdo and a loser. I didn't get a chance to yell HOMELITE cause everyone in the room turned to me and started razzing me about chainsaws before I could get a word out.

That was VERY RUDE of them!

Latest posts