Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A coworker brought me a 7-19 to replace the broken starter spring. Anything interchange with it? It has the ball drive starter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://bemidji.craigslist.org/tls/4560063455.html

Not mine, but maybe someone would be interested in this? $75 with case... don't know if that is a good deal or not. (I know nothing about Homelite's).

00w0w_8vRChHNEq3e_600x450.jpg

I have a Homelite 35sl that is frustating me to death. I did a new boot, fuel lines filter rebuilt the carb (carefully) and since putting it back together i can get it to start but not run for more than 10-15 seconds. This past weekend I adjusted the low needle a little further out and it ran for maybe 30-45 seconds, almost as normal then quit. So I took the carb off again and made sure all was clear and clean and gaskets etc in the right order NOW it won't start at all!!

Piston looks great has good comp, spark and it oils well when running.. I keep putting it aside to work on other saws as I don't need it but would love to get it running well.

Lee

fuel tank on my SXLAO sprang a leak. checked in to sealing the tank but looks like the cures would cost more than the saw. so, on to the second option - split the tank.
not afraid to split the tank (been there, done that, but what a hassle) but before I do I was wondering does anyone have trouble getting it apart, acquiring new gasket, getting it to seal? anyone? thanks

Latest posts

Back